BioEnable launches Multi-Biometric Kiosk System for Attendance and Security
Uni-biometric systems are simply getting outdated with the evolution of Multi-biometric systems. By combining the biometric aspect for identification and verification, a multi-biometric system is considered to be far better performer than its traditional techniques.
Multi-biometric systems has multi layer protection as it uses leading biometric types to give fastest and accurate result with enabling the indexing of humongous databases.
BioEnable’s Multi-Biometric Kiosk System :
BioEnable has announced the launch of its newest-generation Multi-Biometric Kiosks with a new range of features for identification and verification. This kiosk system offers identification, Verification options using Fingerprint, Face, RFID, Password or combination of these.
This Multi-biometric kiosk is a self-contained front-end platform, which easily installs in office spaces to perform the simultaneous capture of the face image and fingerprints
Kiosk has multilingual touch screen support and adaptability; this kiosk can be used for application outside of the banking sector including food coupons, self-service kiosks, ticket sales, member verification systems and retail, among others.
Fig.1.0 Multi-Biometric Kiosk Application Window
Key Features – Multi biometric Authentication System (Fingerprint + Face + IRIS + Password)
- Fingerprint scanner support: More than 70 fingerprint scanners models are supported by this software
- Face capture camera support: A number of face capture cameras and web cams are supported by software.
- Iris scanner support: A number of iris capture cameras and multi-modal face-iris devices are supported by software.
- It allows you to create image of biometric data along with data stored in the database.
- MINEX compliance: fingerprint technology was recognized by NIST as fully MINEX compliant.
- Maintains Logs of all authentications/verifications done on the system.
- Logs can be easily imported to BioEnable’s Smartsuite Web attendance System.
- Web interface for configurations (coming soon)