BioEnable Launches UIDAI Aadhaar Authentication Kit
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has been created, with the mandate of providing a unique identity (Aadhaar) number to all residents of India and also defining usages and applicability of Aadhaar for delivery of various services. Towards Aadhaar-enabling delivery of various services, UIDAI proposes to provide online authentication using demographic and biometric data.
Taking above advantages into consideration ,BioEnable has launched UIDAI Aadhaar Authentication Kit.
BioEnable UIDAI Aadhaar Authentication Kit contains:
1. STQC Certified Nitgen eNBioScan-C1 (HFDU08) Single Fingerprint Scanner (Quantity : 1 Nos)
2.UIDAI Aadhaar Authentication Software Application ( CD Containing Device Drivers and Computer Based UIDAI Aadhaar Authentication Software Application Setup)
Please see below snapshot for UIDAI Aadhaar Authentication Kit:
Fig 1.0 STQC Certified Nitgen eNBioScan-C1 (HFDU08) Single Fingerprint Scanner
Fig 2.0 UIDAI Aadhaar Authentication Software Application
- BFD(Best Fingerprint Detection) Functionality.
- Highly Customized : User can set NFIQ level and Verification Level.
- Application Security : Password Protected.
- User Friendly Application Interface
- Adding new beneficiaries – Aadhaar authentication can be used as proof of identity and proof of address to extend basic social welfare programs.
- Confirming beneficiary –Various programs where beneficiaries need to be confirmed before delivery of the service can use Aadhaar authentication. This will help curb leakages and ensure that the targeted beneficiary is not denied entitlement.
- Attendance management – Programs such as SSA and NREGA where financial outlay is linked to beneficiary attendance can use Aadhaar authentication for attendance tracking.
- Financial transactions –One of the biggest benefits of Aadhaar-based authentication is expected to be in financial inclusion segment. Micro-ATM devices using Aadhaar authentication have the potential of changing financial landscape of the country.
- Access control –Aadhaar authentication could be used to control access/entry to restricted areas such as airports, hotels, examination halls etc.
- Government sector
- Public Sector
- POS, ATMs or kiosks
- Other industry-specific applications
- Time and Attendance
To purchase this product contact us at Mail ID : email@example.com