BioEnable’s DactyScan84c STQC Certified Fingerprint Scanner
The DactyScan84c is STQC (Standardization Testing and Quality Certification),India and FBI APP .F certified 10-print live scan in full compliance with the “10-print capture scanner & software user group requirements” suitable for all applications in need of 4-slaps and rolled acquisition.
The DactyScan84c is a 3.2” x 3.0” 10-prints and rolls Livescan at 500 dpi certified by the FBI according to FBI IAFIS IQS App. F. as Livescan System as well as for Identification Flats.
DactyScan84c has the following features :
- High Acquisition Speed : 25 fps in full frame (3.2” x 3”) and up to 27 fps in rolled mode (1.6” x 1.5”)
- No heated platen: DactyScan84c software featured with Halo Elimination that eliminates the effects on the image of the moisture halo that comes on to the glass surface because of the moisture of the skin.
- No silicon pads used
- Slide detection of flat prints: the software detects deformation of fingerprints due to the sliding of the finger(s) during acquisition. Once finger sliding is the acquisition will not be completed and the operator is warned with a relative message.
- Invalid pattern detection: the Software distinguishes between real human finger patterns and other surfaces with relief structure (e.g. gloves, tissue)
- Incomplete pattern detection: Checking of correct manner of finger allocation (check presence of finger core, and basic/ distal flows)
- Artifact detection for rolled prints: checks for smeared areas which could insert wrong information into templates of rolled prints. The slide artifact detection feature, highlighting the problematic areas, can automatically reject the acquired fingerprints or remove the problematic areas. The acceptable problematic area within a fingerprint can be set. This ensures that the quality of the fingerprint is good also in case of less experienced operators.
- Correct Slap-placement Check: This feature ensure that right-left slap placement mixups (left slap presented instead of right slap and vice versa) are detected and the operator is warned
- User Interface: The Dactyscan84c integrates a user interface with hand pictograms. Each finger has its own 3-color LED (red, yellow, green) to indicate scanning sequence and to provide quality feedback. Other LEDs are integrated to indicate power status and rolled prints acquisition mode.
- Addressability: Allows several DS84c scanners to be connected to the same PC
- Image format: The Dactyscan84c returns image in EFTS type-1, -2, -4, and -14 record format
- Multi OS support: The Multiscan SDK is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 in 32/64-bit configuration as well as with LINUX OS (Fedora and Ubuntu distribution) in 32/64-bit configuration.
- Multi-Programming Languages Support: Supported programming languages are C++, .NET 2.0 (C#, C++ .NET, Visual Basic .NET,…). Java wrappers are included as well.
- USB powered device.
- Low Weight: The Dactyscan84c weighs only 1.4 kg (3 lbs)
- Temperature range: the Dactycan84c offers a vast operating temperature range from 0 -50 degree Celsius (32 – 122 degree Fahrenheit)
- Mounting Bracket: A height and tilt adjustable mounting bracket is available to enhance acquisition ergonomics and to avoid theft and damages.