BioEnable’s STQC Certified Product DactyScan84c Fingerprint Slap Scanner can be used for Immigration, Visa and Foreigner’s Registration & Tracking (IVFRT)
IVFRT Stands for Immigration, Visa and Foreigner’s Registration & Tracking.It basically works to develop and upgrade the Immigration services, IVFRT has been identified and included as one of the Mission Mode Project to be undertaken by the Ministry of Home Affairs under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
The Objective of this project is to develop & implement a secure and integrated service delivery framework that provides ease to legitimate travelers while strengthening security.
After successful completion of this project traveler’s can get authenticated at Missions, Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) and Foreigners Registration Offices (FROs) with the help of intelligent document scanners and biometrics.
This projects can benefit 169 Missions, 77 ICPs (Immigration Check Posts), 5 FRROs (Foreigners Regional Registration Offices), and FROs (Foreigners Registration Offices) in the State/District Headquarters.
It also provides the updation of foreigner’s details at entry and exit points, enhanced tracking of foreigner’s through sharing of information captured during visa issuance at Missions, during immigration check at ICPs, and during registration at FRRO/ FROs.
MMP( Mission Mode Project) carries upgradation and integration of Visa, Immigration and Foreigners Registration and Tracking processes to provide a total of 37 services, including 9 core services
Core services provided by IVFRT are listed below:
- Provides On-line appointments, application status tracking, feedback and grievance redressal
- Document verification and authentication services to the Mission, Immigration and FRRO
- Provides comfort to travellers at Immigration
- avails accessibility to the traveller by providing multi-channel access to relevant information and submission of forms
- Visa Issuance Service
- Integrated Database of ‘unique case files’ travellers for effective collection and dissemination of traveller information
- Alert generation and dissemination service
- Effective targeted intervention through an integrated approach to profiling, risk assessment and watch-listing
- Inter-agency information and alert sharing services
Biometrics Requirement For IVFRT :
IVFRT uses biometrics product which are certified by STQC(Standardization Testing and Quality Certification). STQC provides confidence to the user that the certified biometric devices is reliable, safe, secure and meet the requirements.
BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the leading company in biometrics , which provides quality products since many years. BioEnable’s STQC Certified product I.e Dactyscan84c Fingerprint Slap Scanner (4+4+2) can be used for IVFRT’s project.
DactyScan84c is certified by various national and international standards such as STQC,FBI,CE,FCC,EMC,USB IF