Biometric “Dual IRIS scanner – I” is the reliable product for Enrollment and Verification Programmes
The Dual IRIS scanner – I is a binoculars-type iris biometrics imaging device which quickly captures highest quality iris biometric images. It is user friendly device, the system can be reliably positioned by the subject with minimal instructions,or by an operator.It has LED’s for the User feedback.
The Dual IRIS scanner – I is ideal for enrollment programs .the Dual IRIS scanner – I is physically robust, highly reliable and durable. It is compliant with IP64 standard, this product is sealed against dust and other harmful particles to provide extended life in bad environmental conditions.
Dual IRIS scanner – I features :
- State-of-the-art optical design : The optical design includes highest quality optics and long internal optical path, compliant with standards for image quality as specified by ISO in the 19794-6 document. The standard is 4.0 lp/mm at 60% contrast ratio.
- Single sensor design : By utilizing only a single sensor,less power consumption through the USB port. This allows for optimized NIR illumination, resulting in the shortest exposure times possible, thereby minimizing any potential for motion blurring.
- Long internal optical path: It provides the longest optical path of any binoculars-type iris recognition imager . At 365 mm ( +/- 15 mm), the long optical path provides much greater depth of field while minimizing optical distortions.
- Dedicated, on-board image processor supports very high speed, simultaneous capture of subjects irises
- Extended depth of field : capable of imaging over a depth of 30 mm
- Wide inter-pupillary distance tolerance : The scanner can capture iris image pairs from subjects with interpupillary distances as small as 4.0 cm, which is the minimum distance for a child of 5 years old.
- All solid-state design-no moving parts
- Meets IP64-6 specifications for particulate intrusion prevention
- Internal white LED for illumination
- Near-real time off-axis gaze detection
- Motion detection : System calculates eye motion relative to the system, and waits until subject meets motion threshold (which is adjustable) in order to assure there is no adverse motion blurring of images
- Foldable side visors and forehead positioning rest
- External color LED positioning indicators for user assistance.
- Position sensor :A position sensor detects if the system is upside down, preventing capture of images that can be reversed, left and right. This assures that all iris biometric samples are exactly as intended
- Environment : The tested and certified operating temperature range of the scanner is a full 0 to 50 degrees Celsius, making the system fully useable in non-conditioned environments in the hottest of summer days
- Powered by USB 2.0 cable : The Scanner is fully powered by the USB 2.0 connection (maximum 500 mA at 5.0 V), which means that it operates without an independent power supply
- Portable & Desktop Multimodal Biometric Solution
- Physical & Logical Access markets
- Stationary and portable biometric kiosks
- National Identity programs
- Financial & Banking security
- Law Enforcement & Border Control