Fingerprint Access Controller NAC2500 Plus
Designed and produced using the sensor and algorithm that only NITGEN’S outstanding fingerprint recognition technology has made possible, this fingerprint recognition Access control system is capable of speedy authentication using fingerprint data. With this product have we made it possible for you to build a more improved and efficient security system for a lower installation cost. In addition,this product offers you enterprise level entry management and employees work hour management with its LAN communication-based network structure, and enhanced server management program.
NAC2500 plus Features are listed below:
1.Capable of supporting various communication protocols, it can be used in numerous applications areas.
- TCP/IP : compatible with access manager (OPTION)
- RS-485 : Functions with your company’s custom controller
- IN : Function with card readers currently in use
- OUT : Provides various portions of formats, User ID or Card ID output
2.Suitable for employee’s work hour management with the function keys provided
3.Provides four separate keys / Keys can be used in combination (starting work and finishing work, going out, returning to work, etc)
4.Enhanced user configuration feature ( ID digits, sensor option, operating mode, etc )
5.Enhanced User Convenience
- auto-on (M / R Type)
- Provides Shortcut ID/Group Matching Feature (M / R Type)
- LCD : 2 line graphic LCD (supports various languages)
- LED : Status LED 2EA, Authentication result LED 1EA
- Voice Guide : Voice Output
6.Supports various authentication media, making it possible to configure as required by different security methods.
- Fingerprint / Password / RF Card (OPTION : HID, MIFARE), combined use is possible.
Applications of NAC2500 plus device are listed below:
- Access Control to Private/government offices
- Time Attendance Control and Time Control in corporate offices.
- Security Staff Management,Visitor Management in Apartment building
- Attendance control to educational organizations
- Security and Time attendance provided to various service industry like Hotels,Restaurants,banks etc