Fingerprint Single Sign On (SSO) solution
Single sign-on (SSO) is a property of access control of multiple related, but independent software systems. With this property a user logs in once and gains access to all systems without being prompted to log in again at each of them. In opposite to this , Single sign-off is the property where a single action of signing out terminates access to multiple software systems.
Benefits of Fingerprint (Single sign-on) SSO :
- Reducing of Password Management Costs: Biometric Single Sign On (SSO) will help you reduce password related Help Desk.
- Protection from Insider Threats: 75% of all data fraud is perpetrated by insiders. BioEnable eNDeSS Professional- Windows Logon will help you to eliminate unauthorized access to your corporate data thanks to safe biometric or strong authentication.
- Easy Authentication for your Employees:No need to memorize type or change multiple passwords. Users just need to put their finger on a scanner and logon to Window and applications in less than a second.
- Easy User Management for Administrators :BioEnable eNDeSS Professional provides centralized management of user’s credentials and access rights.
eNDeSS Professional can be used for SSO solution,the detailed features of the same are specified below:
Functions of eNDeSS Professional :
- User Management
- Verification DB Management
- Log Management
- Screen Saver
- System Restriction
- File Encryption
- DB Backup