Nitgen eNBioAccess-T5 Biometric Fingerprint Time Attendance Device
eNBioAccess-T5 is a Biometric Fingerprint time attendance device has LCD touch screen display of 4.3 inch TFT.Device can store 500,000 logs also it has got S3C6410 (ARM11 667MHz) CPU.for 1:1 Authentication it takes less than 0.2 Sec and for 1:N Authentication it requires less than 1 seconds ( among 4000 templates)
eNBioAccess-T5 has a dimension of 192 mm x 156 mm x 55 mm ( W x H x D) and it is certified with KC, CE, FCC.
- 4.3″ TFT LCD, Touch Screen
- -Fingerprint Image Quality Check
- -Notice/Status bar
- -Wallpaper with company logo
- Superior Matching Engine
- -1st rank in FVC(Fingerprint Verification Competition)
- Auto-on Function & Live Finger Detection
- Built-in Camera
- – Takes picture for every transaction with storage in server
- USB Memory Slot
- – Easy data transfer using USB memory stick
- Function Key
- – User-defined functions (F1~F4)
- – Clock In/Clock Out/Absence/Return
- Multifactor Authentication
- – Fingerprint, RF card, Password
- Multi Language support with Audio-visual indications
- Built-in battery & PoE (Optional)
- Centralized Biometric Access control on IP technology
- Multi-processing functionality
- – Normal authentication process under progress at background of terminal
Biometric Time Attendance Advantages:
- Minimizes errors: Biometric Time Attendance reduces the risk of human error and ensures and easy, unbias approach towards all individuals.Biometric Time Attendance has an high accuracy rate of more than 99% versus manual systems by eliminating errors in data entry and calculations.
- Increase security: Biometric Time Attendance can be used to control employee access to certain areas within a organization and track employee entry. Biometric data collection devices eliminate fake punching and also provides cost benefits, including theft of equipment or property.
- Increase productivity: Biometric Time Attendance makes day-to-day operations more convenient and efficient .also it eliminates legacy practices frees up employees time, decreases staffing overhead, and enables supervisors to record labor data in more effective manner.
- Cost benefits: Biometric Time Attendance helps organization to reduce their labor costs. as manual data collection, managing, calculating and processing time data to process payroll can take a lot of time, but with Biometric Time Attendance solution, Organizations can increase efficiency and save money.
- Employee satisfaction: Automated biometric time attendance gives employee a guaranteed satisfaction by receiving timely and accurate pay. As it eliminates manual preparation attendance records.