STQC UIDAI Aadhaar Certified enBioScan-C1(HFDU08) Single Fingerprint Scanner Authentication Device
Fingerprint Scanner enBioScan-C1 , a special scanner from BioEnable will be the most flexible and user friendly product in the industry as the customers will be benefited for its Ergonomic design and can make changes to the design based on their own requirements.
enBioScan-C1(HFDU08) is single fingerprint USB scanner equipped with fingerprint identification module FDU08 (FBI PIV Certified) to acquire high-resolution images with the most rugged and advanced optical sensor in comfortable, ergonomic design ensuring superior performance, accuracy and durability based on unique NITGEN fingerprint biometric technology. HFDU08 has green light source also it takes Authentication/Verification Time Less than 1.5 sec.
Finger print minutiae template complies to ISO 19794-2 and fingerprint image template complies to ISO 19794-4 standards.Raw images take space of 8 Bit.enBioScan-C1 has image type of 8 bit, 256 levels.
Device SDK has functionality to check rotation angle permitted during image acquisition for enrollment/identification/verification so we can improve overall operations with less intervention of skilled persons.
STQC UIDAI Certified HFDU08 has Sensor Resolution 500 ± 10 [PPI] with having platen area of 16 mm (x) x 18mm (y). this device can withstands operating environment -20 ~ 60 degree Celsius, Storage : -20 ~ 70Operating Humidity :RH 10~90 %
enBioScan-C1(HFDU08) Features listed below:
- FBI-PIV, STQC Certified
- Ergonomic Design
- – Scanner body rotate.
- USB Connection
- – USB 2.0 compatible interface
- – Supports multiple devices handling
- Superior Matching Engine
- – 1st rank in FVC(Fingerprint Verification Competition)
- – Auto-on™ Function
- Advanced Optical Technology
- – Sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- International Standard Image Format and Interfaces
- – WSQ compression
- – ISO 19794-2/4, ANSI 378, NFIQ
- High Quality Image Capturing
- Strong Performance for Wet / Dry Finger
- SDK(Software Development Kit) Supported
- Android drivers and Android SDK Supported
Supported OS & Development Platforms by enBioScan-C1 Fingerprint Scanner
- Windows – Windows XP, Vista & Win7
- Linux 2.6 or better Kernel with Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat etc.
- Microsoft .NET Development environment with BioEnable Fingerprint SDK or eNBSP SDK
- C/C++ and more Development environment with eNBSP Fingerprint Software Development Kit. For embedded environment check our OEM Modules under product section.
- Android 2.3 or later.